This Starbucks copycat recipe for Irish Cream Cold Brew is sweet and creamy. It’s so good that you’ll be whipping up this cold seasonal favorite all year ’round!
It wasn’t until recently that I realized that this drink is a winter holiday seasonal beverage, rather than one designed for St. Patrick’s Day. As much as I love to drink cold coffee all year long, one doesn’t necessarily associate cold brew with the month of December. But honestly, after one sip, you’ll understand why Starbucks puts this drink out when they do. It’s creamy and sweet, and is a tad chocolatey. It totally makes sense as a holiday drink!
Looking for more Starbucks copycat recipes? Try my Sweet Cream Cold Foam or Iced Peppermint Mocha!
- 🌟 Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- 💭 What is Irish Cream Cold Brew?
- 📝 Ingredients
- 👩🏻🍳 How do you make Irish Cream Cold Brew?
- 🔗 Other coffee drinks
- ❓ FAQs/Tips and tricks
- 🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
- ✨ Recipe
- 📌 Pin this recipe for later!
🌟 Why You’ll Love This Recipe
It is delicious. This drink is sweet, creamy, and a bit chocolatey. All in all, a perfect Winter seasonal drink.It tastes just like the drink from Starbucks. This is a Starbucks copycat recipe, so it will taste just like the real thing.It’s very easy to make! All you really need to do is froth up a few ingredients and pour it over cold coffee!
💭 What is Irish Cream Cold Brew?
Irish Cream Cold Brew is a cold coffee drink that first appeared on Starbucks’ menu in 2019. It’s a delicious seasonal beverage, appearing on the winter holiday menu.
Breaking it down into it’s component parts, it’s basically: 1) cold brew coffee; 2) Irish Cream Syrup; 3) sweet cream cold foam; and 4) a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Cream: You want to make sure to use heavy cream for this recipe. The high fat content of heavy cream will help you to achieve a really creamy cold foam.
- Milk: Use 2% milk. It will help to give you the texture, flavor, and consistency that mimics the Starbucks Irish cream cold foam.
- Irish Cream Syrup: This syrup goes into the cold foam and the coffee itself. You can use store bought or homemade Irish Cream Syrup for this recipe.
- Cold brew coffee: You can use either store bought or homemade cold brew coffee.
- Cocoa powder: All you need is a dusting of cocoa powder on top of the cold foam to finish things off.
👩🏻🍳 How do you make Irish Cream Cold Brew?
You’ll start out by pouring cream, milk, and some of the Irish Cream Syrup into a glass or jar.
After that, you’ll take your milk frother and submerge the tip of it in the liquid. Froth the liquid for 20-30 seconds.
You’ll froth the cold foam until it is thick and creamy and has increased in volume. Make sure that you stop frothing before you create soft peaks. We don’t want whipped cream!
Next, you’ll take your cold brew, pour it over ice, and add the remaining Irish Cream Syrup to the glass.
Gently pour your Irish cream cold foam on top of the cold brew.
Look at it! So creamy and decadent!
Last, and this isn’t 100% mandatory, you’ll dust a wee bit of cocoa powder over top of the cold foam.
There’s cocoa powder in the Irish Cream Syrup, so in addition to looking pretty, this is a nice indication of what kind of flavors you can expect to encounter, even before taking a sip.
How to make Irish Cream Cold Foam without a milk frother
Although I pretty much exclusively use a milk frother to make my cold foam, if you don’t have one, you do have other options!
You can put all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them by hand. You’ll need to put in a little elbow grease, but this will get the job done.
You can also use a regular blender. Pour the ingredients into the blender and blend until you reach the desired consistency.
Same thing goes for using an immersion blender: pour the ingredients into a jar or glass and submerge the end of the blender into the liquid. Blend until you reach the desired consistency of your cold foam.
🔗 Other coffee drinks
Looking for other delicious coffee drinks? Maybe Starbucks copycat recipes? Because I got you. Check out the photos and links below for some really tasty treats from my blog as well as from other great bloggers.
- How to Make Sweet Cream Cold Foam from A Nerd Cooks
- Cold Brew Iced Mocha from Heartbeet Kitchen
- Chocolate Cream Cold Foam from A Nerd Cooks
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha from Bake and Bacon
- How to Make Cold Foam from A Nerd Cooks
- S’mores Iced Coffee from Nutmeg Nanny
- Pumpkin Cold Foam from A Nerd Cooks
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte from A Nerd Cooks
❓ FAQs/Tips and tricks
🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Subscribe to the A Nerd Cooks Newsletter to have updates sent straight to your inbox.I love seeing when you share my recipes! Please tag me on Instagram @anerdcooks so I can enjoy them virtually with you! You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.I’d love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don’t forget to leave a comment and ⭐️ star rating below!
📌 Pin this recipe for later!
Top 8 irish cream cold brew Synthesized by BSS news
Irish Cream Cold Brew: Nutrition: Starbucks Coffee Company
- : starbucks.com
- : 01/06/2023
- : 4.84 (977 vote)
- : Irish Cream Cold Brew ; Calories200 ; Calories from Fat100 ; 11 · % ; 35 mg12% ; 25 mg1%.
Irish Cream Cold Brew
- : simplejoy.com
- : 11/14/2022
- : 4.43 (533 vote)
- : Fill a 12 ounce glass with ice. Add in 6 ounces cold brew coffee and 1 tablespoon of Irish Cream Syrup. Top with the Irish Cold Foam. Garnish …
- : It wasn’t until recently that I realized that this drink is a winter holiday seasonal beverage, rather than one designed for St. Patrick’s Day. As much as I love to drink cold coffee all year long, one doesn’t necessarily associate cold brew with …
Irish Cream Cold Brew Recipe: A Starbucks Copycat Treat
- : roastycoffee.com
- : 11/09/2022
- : 4.2 (310 vote)
- : Ingredients · 2 tablespoons Irish cream syrup · 1-2 cups cold brew coffee · 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or coffee creamer · 1 tablespoon powdered …
- : Irish cream is a blend of Irish whiskey, cream, and flavors like cocoa and vanilla. It can serve as a base for dozens of cocktails (it makes some pretty mean holiday drinks if you’re looking for ways to make the season a little merrier), but it’s …
Irish Cream Cold Brew Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)
- : homegrounds.co
- : 11/04/2022
- : 4.12 (465 vote)
- : 2.5 ounces Irish cream syrup · 12 ounces cold brew · 2 ounces of vanilla cold foam · ½ teaspoon cocoa powder, or more to taste · One 16-ounce glass with wide rim.
- : When Home Grounds researched the list of the 45 best Starbucks drinks, we came across the Irish cream cold brew. And since we’ve already developed recipes for the Salted Caramel Cold Brew, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, and …
Irish Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Dupe)
- : masalaandchai.com
- : 09/22/2022
- : 3.84 (508 vote)
- : How to make Irish Cream Cold… · How to Store Irish Cream Syrup
- : Once you’ve made the Irish Cream Syrup, we’ll need to make a modified vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a pump of Irish Cream Syrup which sits on top of the cold brew. The creamy cold foam is made with just 4 ingredients – heavy cream, 2% milk, …
Starbucks Irish Cream Cold Brew
- : bakedbree.com
- : 11/02/2022
- : 3.67 (206 vote)
- : Starbucks’ Irish Cream Cold Brew is made with Starbucks’ cold brew coffee, Irish cream simple syrup, sweet vanilla cold cream, ice, and is …
- : You’ll love this Irish Cream Cold Brew, a homemade version of Starbucks’ seasonal favorite. An ice-cold brew coffee flavored with a dash of Irish cream syrup and topped with vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder, this sweet treat is …
Irish Cream Cold Brew
- : onesweetappetite.com
- : 09/03/2022
- : 3.44 (420 vote)
- : PREP: Make the cold foam by combining 1-2 tablespoons of Irish cream syrup, milk, and cream into a mason jar or tall glass. Using a milk frother …
- : Can you order a Starbucks Irish cream cold brew year round? Technically, yes. However, it only gets featured on the menu periodically throughout the year. It is one of my go-to orders with the most delicious flavor of vanilla with a subtle finish of …
Irish Cream Cold Brew
- : feastandwest.com
- : 04/13/2023
- : 3.3 (216 vote)
- : It consists of cold brew coffee over ice that’s been sweetened with Irish cream syrup and has a creamy layer of sweet vanilla cold foam on top.
- : In 2019, Starbucks unveiled the Irish Cream Cold Brew for their holiday menu. The holiday menu is always available for a limited time (usually the month of December) and has included other drinks like the Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Sugar Cookie …