Bridget Moynahan was not always as rich as she is today. She has worked day and night for several years to build the value of Bridget Moynahan net worth.
The American actress and model began her career at a young age and has been climbing the ladder to success since then. She has been on the cover of several magazines and acted in several movies and tv series. She can currently be seen in Blue Bloods, a CBS series in which she charges $100,000 per episode. This means Bridget Moynahan net worth is in the millions, and here are all the details.
What is Bridget Moynahan Net Worth in 2023?
As of 2023, Bridget Moynahan net worth is $25 million. She is a famous actress and model who earns $3 million for every season of Blue Bloods. Now, she didn’t always charge this much, but as her acting career flourishes more day by day, her charges are also increasing. This is helping to increase Bridget Moynahan net worth rapidly.
Related: Stephanie Seymour Net Worth increased in 2023
Besides acting and modeling, Moynahan also released “The Blue Bloods Cookbook: 120 Recipes That Will Bring Your Family to the Table” along with Wendy Howard Goldberg in 2017. This also helped enhance Bridget Moynahan net worth.
Bridget Moynahan’s Early Life
Born on April 28, 1971, the actress’s birth name was Kathryn Bridget Moynahan. She was born in Binghamton, New York, to Edward Bradley Moynahan and Mary Bridget. Her mother was a school teacher, and her father was an administrator at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She had two brothers, Sean and Andy, who grew up with her in Binghamton and Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
Bridget was into sports in high school and played basketball, soccer, and lacrosse at Longmeadow High School. She graduated in 1989. The Blue Bloods actress then joined the University of Massachusetts Amherst but left it after two years to pursue her career in modeling. The fact that she started working at such a young age helped build Bridget Moynahan net worth.
Related: Brandon Smiley Wife: With Whom he was Married to?
Bridget Moynahan Career- How did she build Bridget Moynahan net worth?
Bridget knew what she wanted and went for it at quite a young age. She began her career as a model for Springfield department store catalogs. Soon after, she was on the cover of famous magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Glamour.
Moreover, Bridget Moynahan began her acting career by doing small commercials for shampoo and soap brands. She even took acting classes at the Caymichael Patten Studio to enhance her skills.
Moynahan’s acting career began properly in 1999 when she was cast in an independent film, Row Your Boat. She then went on to star as Natasha Naginsky for seven episodes in HBO’s “Sex and the City.” This put the American actress on the map and helped her build the Bridget Moynahan net worth to its value.
Since then, she has worked in several movies, including Coyote Ugly, The Sum of All Fears, Ramona and Beezus, Trifling with Fate, and Midnight Sun. She even starred in a movie with Morgan Freeman and Ben Affleck in 2002. The film was a spy thriller titled The Sum of All Fears. In addition to all these great movies, in 2004, Bridget got a chance to co-star with Will Smith in I, Robot. The movie was a huge success and helped increase Bridget Moynahan net worth.
Recently, in 2010, the actress was cast in a CBS crime drama series, Blue Bloods. In the series, Bridget plays the role of Assistant District Attorney Erin Reagan-Boyle. The CBS series has already had 11 seasons, and there will likely be a season 12 as well. Blue Bloods indeed shows what a great actress Moynahan is.
Related: 1923 Season 2: 1923 Renewed for a Second Season on Paramount+
There are so many other movies Bridget Moynahan has starred in, and almost all of them were a box office hit. They have all helped in making Bridget Moynahan a millionaire.
Real Estate owned by Bridget Moynahan
While we don’t know much about Bridget’s real estate, we do know that she bought a 2,793-square-foot apartment for $4.63 million in New York City. This apartment is beautiful and has three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. What accentuates its look is the arched windows and walnut flooring.
Bridget Moynahan Relationships and More
The 52-year-old actress is married to Andrew Frankel, a businessman. The duo got married on October 17, 2015, and have been going strong since then. Moreover, Bridget is the stepmother of Frankel’s three sons from his previous marriage.
Related: Who is Pedro Pascal Girlfriend in 2023? Check the Celebration of His Previous Relationships
Before Bridget Moynahan married, she had her fair share of dating experiences. In the early 2000s, the actress was dating the screenwriter, Scott Rosenberg. The couple broke up in 2003. After a short while, in 2004, Bridget Moynahan began dating NFL quarterback Tom Brady. The couple was going strong, but due to some differences, they parted ways in late 2006. In early 2007, the actress discovered she was pregnant with Tom’s child. They had a son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, together. The little boy was born on August 22, 2007. Then, in 2010, the actress dated director McG, but the two broke up shortly. Finally, Bridget met Andrew Frankel, who she later on married.
Bridget Moynahan has never let her personal life affect her career, which is why she has always thrived. Bridget Moynahan net worth might be $25 million today, but we only expect it to grow in the near future as the actress is still working on some projects.
Top 6 bridget moynahan net worth Synthesized by BSS news
Bridget Moynahan net worth: What is the fortune of Tom Brady’s first ex-wife?
- : marca.com
- : 12/03/2022
- : 4.82 (914 vote)
- : She has appeared in over 220 episodes of the TV show “Blue Bloods” and started making around $60,000 per episode but the last season she managed …
Bridget Moynahan Net worth: Let’s Check Out Her Real Estate And Viral Instagram Post
- : leedaily.com
- : 06/10/2023
- : 4.42 (258 vote)
- : As an American actress and model, Bridget Moynahan has amassed a fortune of $25 million according to celebrity net worth. Bridget Moynahan is a …
- : “Not everything is meant to be mended, not all relationships are meant to last a lifetime. Sometimes we have to learn to get comfortable with the gifts that are offered through the ruptures and the endings instead of the stories of repair and …
Bridget Moynahan bio: age, son, net worth, husband
- : legit.ng
- : 12/17/2022
- : 4.2 (363 vote)
- : Bridget Moynahan net worth. According to celebritynetworth.com, the stunning celebrity’s net worth is $25 million. It is reported that for the first several …
- : According to celebritynetworth.com, the stunning celebrity’s net worth is $25 million. It is reported that for the first several seasons of Blue Bloods, she earned $60,000 per episode. Today, she reportedly earns $100,000 per episode of the show, …
Bridget Moynahan Net Worth
- : networthpost.org
- : 03/26/2023
- : 4.12 (256 vote)
- : If you consider how rich Bridget Moynahan is, it can be said that Bridget’s estimated net worth is $30 million. Bridget has mainly gained this sum of money …
- : One year later Bridget Moynahan acted in her debut movie, entitled “Coyote Ugly”, in which she had an opportunity to work with such actors as Tyra Banks, Piper Perabo, Adam Garcia, Izabella Miko and others. This movie was great success, and added a …
Bridget Moynahan Age, Husband, Net worth, Family, Biography & More
- : dreshare.com
- : 06/14/2023
- : 3.94 (484 vote)
- : As per wealth and earnings stats, the estimated Net worth of Bridget Moynahan is $25 million US Dollar. Read Also: Profile of Ginger Costello & her Personal …
- : The American actress was born on 28th April 1971 in Binghamton, New York, USA. As of 2018, Bridget Moynahan’s age is Forty-seven (47) years old. Her mother “Mary Bridget” worked as a school teacher. Kathryn’s father “Edward Bradley Moynahan” is a …
Showbiz Cheat Sheet
- : cheatsheet.com
- : 12/31/2022
- : 3.78 (436 vote)
- : Bridget Moynahan’s net worth is $25 million … Moynahan first got her start in Hollywood on magazine covers and in television commercials. She …
- : It was a challenging time, to say the least. “In the beginning, you’re living this romantic fantasy; you’re thinking, this can’t be true, it’s so good,” Bündchen told Vanity Fair. “And then, whoops — wake-up call! We were dating two and a half …